Get Premium

Join now and get full access!

What are you waiting for?

🤭

Premium
Sign in to follow this  
Vans_Lakers14

WORLD CUP

• Good morning to all the Administrators of gz, greetings from the entire rw team, I am a representative to clarify that said Player of the selection Rw lobo CP has had bad attitudes with all the members of the team and generating fights with all the members today all the team wants the CP of the Rw team to be I always make this issue since the wolf player does not want to deliver it, it no longer belongs to the groups and from now on change or something this player does cannot be valid since it will affect us everyone as a team. Thank you all, I await your response             

This person, as the player rw lobo cp, has not affected too much in the game         

In the legend forum the same thing happened and the New CP is Alwaays in this forum he does not want to give it yet In the CL meeting I set a bad schedule to influence their vengeful attitudes against this selection they should check all that

• Like 1

•  

I agree

Done

NEW CP RW ALWAYS 05

• Hello @Vans_Lakers14
    Opening of member topics in this space is not allowed, any claim you can post in the support & help of this championship.

GzGamers Staff 2020.