Jump to content

Welcome to GzGamers

Welcome to GzGamers

WorldWide Gamers

Get Premium

Join now and get full access!
 

What are you waiting for?

🤭

Premium
S A M I T H

8SWC'2020 || SUPPORT & HELP

Recommended Posts

  • support.gif.91dbbe88e045e7b99904c0a86a6e2581.gif

    If you have any questions/doubts/anything else, you can put it here.
    Kindly avoid flood.
    ⚠️ 
    Any post don't have any relation about that topic will be removed immediately ⚠️

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • You guys make us post complaints with a pic of the rule and a video proof. I want to see the rule which confirms that BR can play in place of CO. All I see is this rule which says that the team placed vs CO is going to win by W.O.

    Rule

    By the way, if CO was classified 7th and BR is taking its place, why was BR placed 8th?
    According to the rules, MA (3rd) should play vs CO (7th). If CO retires, MA should win by W.O. as the rules say

    I don't want to skip this over: CO was unoficially retired from the World Cup but they posted vs IQ (another retired team) to get AR eliminated. Why did CO post if they were not going to play the Play Off? This is completely unfair and considered a plot in any sport or game, which is penalized by any organization

    We want a forum with an impartial administration, not teams favored by their administrators friends

    • Like 8
    • up 2
    • haha 2
    • so sad 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • 33 minutes ago, Cris said:

    You guys make us post complaints with a pic of the rule and a video proof. I want to see the rule which confirms that BR can play in place of CO. All I see is this rule which says that the team placed vs CO is going to win by W.O.

    Rule

    By the way, if CO was classified 7th and BR is taking its place, why was BR placed 8th?
    According to the rules, MA (3rd) should play vs CO (7th). If CO retires, MA should win by W.O. as the rules say

    I don't want to skip this over: CO was unoficially retired from the World Cup but they posted vs IQ (another retired team) to get AR eliminated. Why did CO post if they were not going to play the Play Off? This is completely unfair and considered a plot in any sport or game, which is penalized by any organization

    We want a forum with an impartial administration, not teams favored by their administrators friends

    very easy to answer, the 3 teams were left with the same points "13" what happens? I published the retirement of the selection before the play off was opened, therefore everything was done in a correct way, now you are not interested in what I do or don't do with my selection, worry about winning with your selection and not what I can do with mine ..
    now because you have the 7th place and not brazil, much easier to answer yet ...
    direct elimination argentina I beat brazil by w.o therefore if they have the same points the position is the one that won ...
    I'm not going to continue this, so don't waste your time anymore.
    this is easy, don't you want to play? retire and ready man, gl
    any type of claim after this explanation will be penalized

     

    • Like 1
    • haha 2

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • AR CHANGE NUMBER

    AR MARTIN 02 - NEW: AR MARTIN 10  

    AR GABRIEL 10- NEW: AR GabrieL 05 

    AR J4VI7O 05 - NEW:AR J4VI7O 02

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • CL UPDATE NUMBERS:

    CL UPPER CP
    CL ÁLVARO 01
    CL LOÍNO 02
    CL JEANPY 03
    CL ANDRE 04
    CL WOR4NG 05
    CL ÁNGEL 06
    CL MÚLLER 07
    CL GREMORY 08
    CL LEODÍAZ 09
    CL VITOR 10
    CL DiCAPRiO 11
    CL SOOKRAM 12
    CL MATOSKY 13
    CL HAVERTZ 14

    • Like 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • On 6/29/2020 at 6:27 PM, Ebo said:

    AR CHANGE NUMBER

    AR MARTIN 02 - NEW: AR MARTIN 10  

    AR GABRIEL 10- NEW: AR GabrieL 05 

    AR J4VI7O 05 - NEW:AR J4VI7O 02

     

    On 7/1/2020 at 4:02 PM, UPPER said:

    CL UPDATE NUMBERS:

    CL UPPER CP
    CL ÁLVARO 01
    CL LOÍNO 02
    CL JEANPY 03
    CL ANDRE 04
    CL WOR4NG 05
    CL ÁNGEL 06
    CL MÚLLER 07
    CL GREMORY 08
    CL LEODÍAZ 09
    CL VITOR 10
    CL DiCAPRiO 11
    CL SOOKRAM 12
    CL MATOSKY 13
    CL HAVERTZ 14

    DONE
     

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • MA UPDATE NUMBERS

    MA BADR CP

    MA S!MOX 01

    MA SIRPES 02

    MA ILYASS 03

    MA STILL ALIVE 04

    MA MEDRH 05

    MA TYLER 06

    MA PROF VEW 07

    MA SURGE 08

    MA EVEREST 09

    MA CLARKE 10

    MA MENTALITY 11

    MA M ROUGE 12

    MA SOUFIANE 13

    MA SILVADOR 14

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    • ABOUT THIS MATCH > SA vs VE <

    13 GMT

    SA ENAD 05 [0] VS [5] VE INFINITY 11 - SNOOKER

    SA DECO 10 [2] VS [6] VE ZIDANE 02 - 8BALL

    SA BERLIN 08 [5] VS [3] VE BARCA 05 - 8BALL

    16 GMT

    SA SIMPLE 02 [4] VS [1] VE BASICO 12 - SNOOKER

    SA E7TRAM 04 [2] VS [6] VE RENAT0 01 - 8BALL

    19 GMT

    SA BROKE 13 [1] VS [4] VE MOLVICH 04 - SNOOKER

    SA PIRLO 01 [7] VS [1] VE DEIBY 03 - 8BALL

    SA POTENT 03 [5] VS [3] VE NEOVER 13 - 8BALL

    SA [26] VS [29] VE 

    - VE INFINITY 11 5 vs 0 SA ENAD 05 

    - VE BASICO 12 1 vs 4 SA SIMPLE 02

    *These players [VE INFINITY 11 & VE BASICO 13] played with an incorrect ggc id, and according to the rules the player should notify the change of his ggc code and he didnt, that is in the rules of the IP verification, according to the rules:

    he lose all their games . 

    *Video & VideoPic

    - VE INFINITY 11 The image of this player has been deleted
    BECAUSE NO ONE SEE the GGC ID, but it is shown in the video

    RULE:

     image.thumb.png.0ab421dfc2d401e0b45f3310d423ec88.png

     Final score VE INFINITY 11 0 vs 0 SA ENAD 05 & VE BASICO 13 0 vs 4 SA SIMPLE 02

    SA [26] VS [23] VE

    • haha 1
    • champion 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • IN THE NEXT MEETING: VE vs SA

    13 GMT
    VE INFINITY 11 5 - 0  SA ENAD 05  
    VE ZIDANE 02 6 - 2 SA DECO 10  
    VE BARCA 05 8 - 0  SA BERLIN 08  *
    This player SA BERLIN 08 played with an incorrect id as shown in the video. I hope administrators do the right thing. Video: 

    16 GMT
    VE BASICO 12 1 - 4 SA SIMPLE 02  
    VE RENAT0 01  6 - 2 SA E7TRAM 04 

    19 GMT
    VE MOLVICH 04 4 - 1 SA BROKE 13  
    VE DEIBY 03 1 - 7 SA PIRLO 01
    VE NEOVER 13 3 - 5 SA POTENT 03

    VENEZUELA 34 - 21 SAUDI ARABIA 


    CHECK IP & DEVICES FROM THE PLAYERS: @Berlin_ @e7tram @P i R L O

    • Like 4

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • Posted (edited)

    ABOUT AR vs MA

     

     

    8 Ball -   AR MARTIN 10 3  vs 5 MA STILL ALIVE 04 

    *The player still alive made the post and captured his result with open youtube, which is prohibited in the rules .

    VIDEO RULE


    Snooker - AR Z RECORD 08 vs 3  MA  iLYASS 03

    *As can be seen in the video, the player ilyass closed his mikogo before posting, which could leave room for any player to post, beyond having taken the capture, the player closed his mikogo session before posting

    VIDEO RULE

    Snooker - AR ZEKROM 04  0 vs 5 MA MENTALITY 11 

    * The player mentality took the screenshot with the ggc incomplete, without being able to see half of the ggc data in it.

    VIDEO RULE


    8 Ball -  AR J4VI7O 02  vs 6 MA PROF VEW 07

     *The player prof vew started playing with the nickname of AF, at first the player corrected it, but this was later reflected in his ID, at the beginning the nickname of AF was seen in his account

    VIDEO RULE

     

    PLEASE CHECK IP & DEVICES FROM THE PLAYERS  PROF VEW ,STILL ALIVE  , MENTALITY,  ILYASS

     

    Edited by Ebo
    • Like 3
    • up 1
    • haha 2

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • Posted (edited)

    ABOUT DZ vs CL

    TIME 21:00 GMT 

    • DZ PABLO 03 ( 04 ) vs ( 04 )  CL JEANPY 03  - 8BALL
    •    DZ BOYKA 08  ( 03 ) vs ( 05 )   CL ANDRE 04 - 8BALL
    •    DZ MUNCHAR 02 ( 04 ) vs ( 01 )  CL MATOSKY 13 - SNOOKER

    TIME 00:00 GMT

    •   DZ 10DAN 06 ( 04 ) vs ( 04 )   CL MÚLLER 07 - 8BALL
    • DZ ALFRED 13   ( 02 ) vs ( 03 )  CL VITOR 10 - SNOOKER

    TIME 03:00 GMT

    • DZ WEGZ 10  ( 02 ) vs ( 06 )  CL ÁLVARO 01 - 8BALL
    •   DZ ZOORO CP ( 05 ) vs ( 03 )  CL LOÍNO 02  - 8BALL
    •   DZ KLAY 09 ( 02 ) vs ( 03 )  CL GWASH 12 - SNOOKER

    DZ ( 26 ) vs ( 29 ) CL

    CL ÁLVARO 01  He wanted a new screen share code ( Video  min 01:07 )

    but UPPER  It is already in my screen share PIC and Video ( -2 )

    this is included in the chat rules

    DZ ( 26 ) vs ( 27 ) CL

     

    Check IP and Device player (CL)
    @CL GwasH
    @J. Vitor @MÚLLER @Matías P.

    Edited by KLAY
    • Like 2
    • up 1
    • haha 2

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • BR vs PE ~ [LINK]

    CHECK IP & DEVICES
    @KikE - @Jair!- @NAHYAH.- @TEMOR

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • wait for the response from the administrators, the next to post a spam will be penalized with warning points.

     

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • PE vs BR ~ [LINK]

    CHECK IP & DEVICES

    @Joao- @J H O N Ý - @Sandro Batista

    IMPORTANT

    • According to the rules, only 3 players can be checked on their IP and device in round 1/4, for which claims requesting to see more players should not be valid. [Topic] [Rule] [Pic].

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • On 7/6/2020 at 1:56 PM, T i G E R said:
    • ABOUT THIS MATCH > SA vs VE <

    13 GMT

    SA ENAD 05 [0] VS [5] VE INFINITY 11 - SNOOKER

    SA DECO 10 [2] VS [6] VE ZIDANE 02 - 8BALL

    SA BERLIN 08 [5] VS [3] VE BARCA 05 - 8BALL

    16 GMT

    SA SIMPLE 02 [4] VS [1] VE BASICO 12 - SNOOKER

    SA E7TRAM 04 [2] VS [6] VE RENAT0 01 - 8BALL

    19 GMT

    SA BROKE 13 [1] VS [4] VE MOLVICH 04 - SNOOKER

    SA PIRLO 01 [7] VS [1] VE DEIBY 03 - 8BALL

    SA POTENT 03 [5] VS [3] VE NEOVER 13 - 8BALL

    SA [26] VS [29] VE 

    - VE INFINITY 11 5 vs 0 SA ENAD 05 

    - VE BASICO 12 1 vs 4 SA SIMPLE 02

    *These players [VE INFINITY 11 & VE BASICO 13] played with an incorrect ggc id, and according to the rules the player should notify the change of his ggc code and he didnt, that is in the rules of the IP verification, according to the rules:

    he lose all their games . 

    *Video & VideoPic

    - VE INFINITY 11 The image of this player has been deleted
    BECAUSE NO ONE SEE the GGC ID, but it is shown in the video

    RULE:

     image.thumb.png.0ab421dfc2d401e0b45f3310d423ec88.png

     Final score VE INFINITY 11 0 vs 0 SA ENAD 05 & VE BASICO 13 0 vs 4 SA SIMPLE 02

    SA [26] VS [23] VE

     

    On 7/6/2020 at 1:58 PM, Mairo said:

    IN THE NEXT MEETING: VE vs SA

    13 GMT
    VE INFINITY 11 5 - 0  SA ENAD 05  
    VE ZIDANE 02 6 - 2 SA DECO 10  
    VE BARCA 05 8 - 0  SA BERLIN 08  *
    This player SA BERLIN 08 played with an incorrect id as shown in the video. I hope administrators do the right thing. Video: 

    16 GMT
    VE BASICO 12 1 - 4 SA SIMPLE 02  
    VE RENAT0 01  6 - 2 SA E7TRAM 04 

    19 GMT
    VE MOLVICH 04 4 - 1 SA BROKE 13  
    VE DEIBY 03 1 - 7 SA PIRLO 01
    VE NEOVER 13 3 - 5 SA POTENT 03

    VENEZUELA 34 - 21 SAUDI ARABIA 


    CHECK IP & DEVICES FROM THE PLAYERS: @Berlin_ @e7tram @P i R L O

    DECISION STAFF :
    ABOUT THE PLAYERS BASICO & INFINTY:
    These two players played with different ggc identification, for this we will see one by one:
    VERIFICATION GGC - MATCH

    INFINITY :
    GGC POST : https://prnt.sc/rr8reb
    GGC WITH THE PLAYER PLAY : it was deleted by this player and the post edited by this player 44 minutes after being posted....
    with the proof video of the player tiger we can see the ggc with which this player played :
    image.png

    FINAL SCORE : VE INFINITY 11 (0) - (5) SA ENAD 05 

    BASICO
    GGC POST : https://prnt.sc/rr8gak
    GGC WITH THE PLAYER PLAY: https://prnt.sc/tcaacb

    FINAL SCORE : VE BASICO 12 (0) - (5) SA SIMPLE 02 

    RULE : HERE
    If the player changes computer or formats his computer, he must do the verification post again, because his ggc code will change, if this is not notified again he will lose all the tables and they will be counted for his opponent (Remember that the code of the ggc do es not change unless you change computer or format it)
    ABOUT : BARCA VS BERLIN:
    The rule is clear in this case :
    - If a player has to change ID/nickname, only him, Cp or SCP can make a request in the support topic of the tournament before 15 minutes of the match, otherwise all his games will be counted to his opponent.
    FINAL SCORE : VE BARCA 05 8 - 0  SA BERLIN 08

    GzGamers Staff 2020

     
    • Like 2

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Guest
    You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    ×