Jump to content

Welcome to Gzgamers

Welcome to Gzgamers

WorldWide Gamers

Get Premium

Join now and get full access!
 

What are you waiting for?

🤭

Get ViP
Sign in to follow this  
Nenita Hn

E8BCTC'18 || [GROUP A - ROUND 4] [EXPERT vs QSF] [DATE 19/10/2018]

Recommended Posts

  • 1120
  • EXPERT.gif.9f3bf428c67a6cdbc5975cb152733a97.gifVS.gif.1a54ef16fbefe9782aedb3495a8a4c20.gifQSF.gif.0189e9c3867a152a5ef6e38cc8503a4e.gif

     

                                                  EXPERT 8BALL & CAROM TEAMS CHAMPIONSHIP 2018                                        
    Date 19/10/2018   Players   8Ball 4 Players // Carom 2 Players
    Room GzGamers Tournaments Frames 8Ball 6 Frames // Carom 4 Frames
    EXPERT CP @Chica_Mala     QSF CP    @iLYASS
    Support & Help 
    Add & Change Players
    Official Rules

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  •  time Expert 03: 30 GMT 

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • 03:30 Gmt 

    Remind ( Carom l ) 

    Barca ( 8 ball ) 

    Blessig  ( 8 ball ) 

     Time QSF  ?? 

    Hilder   ( 8 ball ) 

    Cruuyff  ( 8 ball ) 

    Luffy  ( Carom ) 

     

    Edited by Chica_Mala

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • 2 hours ago, Chica_Mala said:

    03:30 Gmt 

    Remind ( Carom l ) 

    Barca ( 8 ball ) 

    Blessig  ( 8 ball ) 

     Time QSF  ?? 

    Hilder   ( 8 ball ) 

    Cruuyff  ( 8 ball ) 

    Luffy  ( Carom ) 

     

     

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • 00 GMT :

    SIMOX ( CAROM )

    MENTALITY ( 8 BALL )

    MOZARTT ( 8 BALL )

    03:30 GMT :

    RATA ( CAROM )

    KORT ( 8 BALL )

    MOOS ( 8 BALL )

    • Like 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • 00 GMT :

    SIMOX vs REMIND

    MENTALITY vs BLESSING

    MOZARTT vs BARCA

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • Changement before 00 GMT , OUT : MOZARTT 

    IN : JUAN ORTIZ

    JUAN ORTIZ VS BARCA

    • Like 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • 43 minutes ago, DJOKOVIC said:

    Changement before 00 GMT , OUT : MOZARTT 

    IN : JUAN ORTIZ

    JUAN ORTIZ VS BARCA

     

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  •     3:30 GMT :

    RATA  vs  Remind ( CAROM )

    KORT vs Blessig    ( 8 BALL )

    MOOS vs Barca  ( 8 BALL )
     

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • 2 hours ago, Chica_Mala said:

        3:30 GMT :

    RATA  vs  Remind ( CAROM )

    KORT vs Blessig    ( 8 BALL )

    MOOS vs Barca  ( 8 BALL )
     

     

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • 23 hours ago, DJOKOVIC said:

    00 GMT :

    SIMOX ( CAROM )

    MENTALITY ( 8 BALL )

    MOZARTT ( 8 BALL )

    03:30 GMT :

    RATA ( CAROM )

    KORT ( 8 BALL )

    MOOS ( 8 BALL )

     

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • 00 . 00 GMT  WO 

     

    I do not publish the vs list of your time

     

    - Each CP/SCP must post his/her couples before 6 hours of his/her chosen time.
    Editing couples on 6 hours and after, is forbidden. In such opposite case, players in such couples will lose for W.O.

    • Like 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • On 10/18/2018 at 6:23 PM, DJOKOVIC said:

    00 GMT :

    SIMOX vs REMIND

    MENTALITY vs BLESSING

    MOZARTT vs BARCA

     

    36 minutes ago, Chica_Mala said:

    00 . 00 GMT  WO 

     

    I do not publish the vs list of your time

     

    - Each CP/SCP must post his/her couples before 6 hours of his/her chosen time.
    Editing couples on 6 hours and after, is forbidden. In such opposite case, players in such couples will lose for W.O.

    Why w.o? xd

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • On 10/18/2018 at 5:01 PM, Chica_Mala said:

    03:30 Gmt 

    Remind ( Carom l ) 

    Barca ( 8 ball ) 

    Blessig  ( 8 ball ) 

     Time QSF  ?? 

    Hilder   ( 8 ball ) 

    Cruuyff  ( 8 ball ) 

    Luffy  ( Carom ) 

     

     

    That list that I publish corresponds to 03:30

    Time QSF  ?? 

    Hilder   ( 8 ball ) 

    Cruuyff  ( 8 ball ) 

    Luffy  ( Carom )

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Guest
    This topic is now closed to further replies.
    Sign in to follow this  

    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    ×