Jump to content

Welcome to Gzgamers

Welcome to Gzgamers

WorldWide Gamers

Get Premium

Join now and get full access!
 

What are you waiting for?

🤭

Get ViP
Sign in to follow this  
Jhoans G.

E8BCTC'18 || [FINAL] [QSF vs SL [DATE 14/11/2018]

Recommended Posts

  • QSF.gif.0189e9c3867a152a5ef6e38cc8503a4e.gifVS.gif.1a54ef16fbefe9782aedb3495a8a4c20.gifSL.gif.c4a120f81447f503814c926b75ff8b1d.gif

     

                                                  EXPERT 8BALL & CAROM TEAMS CHAMPIONSHIP 2018                                        
    Date 14/11/2018   Players   8Ball 6 Players // Carom 4 Players
    Room GzGamers Tournaments Frames 8Ball 9 Frames // Carom 7 Frames
    QSF CP @iLYASS     SL CP    @Mairo
    Support & Help 
    Add & Change Players
    Official Rules
    Edited by Jhoans G.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • Time Sl

    01 GMT

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • Just now, Mairo said:

    Time Sl

    01 GMT

     

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • Just now, iLYASS said:

    21 GMT 

     

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • 21 GMT

    • MOOS / 8BALL
    • MENTALITY / 8BALL 
    • SIMOX / 8BALL
    • SPORTSMAN / CAROM 
    • LEGEND / CAROM 

    01 GMT

    • JHOANS.G / CAROM
    • KORT / CAROM
    • JUANORTIZ / 8BALL 
    • RATA / 8BALL
    • MELIODAS  / 8BALL 

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • 01 GMT

    JESUS CAROM

    MAAX CAROM

    PROFETA 8 BALL

    NEILUZZ 8 BALL

    NIURKA 8 BALL

     

    01 GMT

    MOLVICH CAROM

    ACTIVE CAROM

    MASSU 8B

    CESAR L 8B

    J0SSUA 8B

     

    • haha 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • Just now, iLYASS said:

    21 GMT

    • MOOS / 8BALL
    • MENTALITY / 8BALL 
    • SIMOX / 8BALL
    • SPORTSMAN / CAROM 
    • LEGEND / CAROM 

    01 GMT

    • JHOANS.G / CAROM
    • KORT / CAROM
    • JUANORTIZ / 8BALL 
    • RATA / 8BALL
    • MELIODAS  / 8BALL 

     

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • 1 minute ago, Mairo said:

    01 GMT

    JESUS CAROM

    MAAX CAROM

    PROFETA 8 BALL

    NEILUZZ 8 BALL

    NIURKA 8 BALL

     

    01 GMT

    MOLVICH CAROM

    ACTIVE CAROM

    MASSU 8B

    CESAR L 8B

    J0SSUA 8B

     

     

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • @Jhoans G.W.O QSF  

    mairo  post 10 players same time . [01 GMT]

    so list  SL invalid . 

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • 6 minutes ago, iLYASS said:

    @Jhoans G.W.O QSF  

    mairo  post 10 players same time . [01 GMT]

    so list  SL invalid . 

    Haha men, it is obvious that the first list is from your time 21 GMT, and the second from 01 GMT.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • 1 minute ago, Mairo said:

    Haha men, it is obvious that the first list is from your time 21 GMT, and the second from 01 GMT.

    i talk  admin   jhoans  not  u snora mairo  .

     

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • 11 minutes ago, iLYASS said:

     

    http://prntscr.com/li1tqg You already accepted the list, so you give it a quote?

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Guest
    This topic is now closed to further replies.
    Sign in to follow this  

    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    ×