What are you waiting for?

🤭

Premium
Sign in to follow this  
Maviii

SCC’19 || Support & Help

• If you have any doubt, complaint or any issue about the championship
    Kindly, post it here!

• We have 3 points ! Why didn’t you qualify us ?

• On 4/18/2019 at 1:00 PM, MHLWES said:

We have 3 points ! Why didn’t you qualify us ?

more than 24 hours and no answer

Link

• On 4/18/2019 at 5:00 AM, MHLWES said:

We have 3 points ! Why didn’t you qualify us ?

On 4/19/2019 at 4:26 PM, MHLWES said:

more than 24 hours and no answer

Link

The deadline to play the group stage was00 gmt on 03/13, you played after the limit.

• 7 hours ago, JESUS said:

The deadline to play the group stage was00 gmt on 03/13, you played after the limit.

http://prntscr.com/nf9mvs to play posted april 3/14  you played after the limit !!

• ALWAYS vs EBO

EBO wrong ID.

Spoiler

NOTE: Note that in the Correct Registers the Ebo ID falls into the Registration, and within the Registration the Ebo ID falls into the Registration again and at no point in the tournament did it request the exchange, both in the Group Stage and in the Playoff, I showed it in the video, that is, Ebo does not have a correct ID registered in the tournament.
    VIDEO [ ALL TIME ]

Ebo anti-game.

Spoiler

VIDEO [ 02:02:31 - 02:02:51 ]

• scc’19-play-0ff-final

BRUNNOMA 6 vs 1 SILENCE

Two anti game of SILENCE.

VÍDEO 01 [16:06 - 16:19]
    VIDEO 02 [16:55 - 17:13]

• 6 hours ago, A L W A Y S said:

ALWAYS vs EBO

EBO wrong ID.

Reveal hidden contents

NOTE: Note that in the Correct Registers the Ebo ID falls into the Registration, and within the Registration the Ebo ID falls into the Registration again and at no point in the tournament did it request the exchange, both in the Group Stage and in the Playoff, I showed it in the video, that is, Ebo does not have a correct ID registered in the tournament.
    VIDEO [ ALL TIME ]

Ebo anti-game.

Reveal hidden contents

VIDEO [ 02:02:31 - 02:02:51 ]

First, my mistake was in the registration, which was accepted and was put in "correct registrers", in group phase and playoff 2 TIMES here , it was the coordinator's task to verify the IDs to notify me that detail, but they placed it in correct registrations , secondly the "anti game", I gave you fair play at the final of the  first game with the pink ball served bro, what you showed there was when I had won and wanted to finish the tables quickly, i was playing so fast and the mouse failed, I could have gone 3-0, but well i played all the games,no problem, greetings!           

• Like 1

• On 24/4/2019 at 5:21, Brunnoma13 said:

scc'19-play-0ff-final

BRUNNOMA 6 vs 1 SILENCE

Dos anti juego de silencio.

VÍDEO 01 [16:06 - 16:19]
    VIDEO 02 [16:55 - 17:13]

In video 01, the winner of that frame was Brunnoma, for this reason do not discount dot
    In video 02, after the move you indicated, a cut was made in the video and it is not appreciated who was the winner of the frame. therefore, the framework is not discounted

• On 4/24/2019 at 2:25 AM, A L W A Y S said:

ALWAYS vs EBO

EBO wrong ID.

Hide contents

VIDEO [ ALL TIME ]

Ebo anti-game.

Reveal hidden contents

Ebo played with an account not registered to the tournament, all the frames count for their opponent.
    ALWAYS 7 - 0 EBO

On 4/24/2019 at 8:52 AM, Ebo said:

First, my mistake was in the registration, which was accepted and was put in "correct registrers", in group phase and playoff 2 TIMES here , it was the coordinator's task to verify the IDs to notify me that detail, but they placed it in correct registrations , secondly the "anti game", I gave you fair play at the final of the  first game with the pink ball served bro, what you showed there was when I had won and wanted to finish the tables quickly, i was playing so fast and the mouse failed, I could have gone 3-0, but well i played all the games,no problem, greetings!           

Pic In the tournament record it is clearly shown that it says, Check carefully your post before post it.
    • Like 1

•  About final Match vs always & GAUCHA 

always & gaucha go to play off  with 1 point 

but gaucha post result and history after 00 gmt from last day so game incorrect  video 

all player playing with always and gauche didn’t post any thing about this and play.

• 3 hours ago, JESUS said:
    Ebo played with an account not registered to the tournament, all the frames count for their opponent.
    ALWAYS 7 - 0 EBO

Pic In the tournament record it is clearly shown that it says, Check carefully your post before post it.

org error by not verifying the id of the players, and nois that paw the duck. because org does not check the post in the link of the registry, to know if everything is right or wrong? and make the markup so that the player makes its correct postage ????

LINK

•  

4 hours ago, JESUS said:
    ALWAYS 7 - 0 EBO

the most ridiculous thing I have seen, it took several days to make the decision obviously in favor of always because it is part of the staff of the forum, THIS IT WAS AN ERROR OF THE ORGANIZATION, is the staff who must corroborate the id, and put register right or wrong, how was I to know that my registration was wrong? , what happened with my ID is very normal when you put copy and paste, it always happens to me, but they placed it in the correct registers, it is the admin error, I always play with the same ID. I hope the decision will be seen again.

• 22 hours ago, s u a v e said:

org error by not verifying the id of the players, and nois that paw the duck. because org does not check the post in the link of the registry, to know if everything is right or wrong? and make the markup so that the player makes its correct postage ????

LINK

21 hours ago, Ebo said:

the most ridiculous thing I have seen, it took several days to make the decision obviously in favor of always because it is part of the staff of the forum, THIS IT WAS AN ERROR OF THE ORGANIZATION, is the staff who must corroborate the id, and put register right or wrong, how was I to know that my registration was wrong? , what happened with my ID is very normal when you put copy and paste, it always happens to me, but they placed it in the correct registers, it is the admin error, I always play with the same ID. I hope the decision will be seen again.

Hi, the decision will not be changed for the following reasons:
    when players register they decide to accept the rules of the forum
    in that case, the ebo player in your iD is registered incorrectly, you can rectify this in the register HERE

• Like 1